Thursday, November 5, 2015

Unreleased Songs

2002
Bump That (feat. P. Diddy & Ludacris)*
Love Land
   Loveland
   What Do I Do
   Heaven I Need A Hug
   Far More
   Raindrops
   Apologies of a Thug
   All I Wanna Do
   Come to Daddy
   Make You My Baby
   More and More
   Naked
   Soldier's Heart
   You Bring Me Joy
   You
   Somethings Never Change
   Fly

2007
Blow It Up (feat. Young Jeezy & Young Dro)
The Lonely

2008
Body Body
Crazy
Kiss Your Candy
Sex Olympics
12 Play: 4th Quarter
   Wanna Make A Baby
    Hair Braider
    Skin
    Screamer
    At the Same Time
    Might Be Mine
    Son of a Bitch
    Freaky Sensation
    Two Seater
    Playas Get Lonely
    Relief

2009
#1 Fan
Joyful People
One Day On This Earth
Out of This Club (Demo)
The "Demo" Tape
   Tip The Waiter
   P.U.S.S.Y. Cry
   Disrespect My Shorty
   Club to a Bedroom


2010

Already Taken
Be With You
Hard Times
I Know You Got A Man (I Don't Care)
Industry
It's About To Go Down
Keep It On The Low 
She Know What She's Doin' (feat. GLC)
Speaking My Language (prod. LOS Da Mystro)
Super Love
Tongues (feat. Ludacris)
Trouble Man

2011
Back To The Way We Were
Doin Dishes
Ex-Girlfriend
Firing At The Haters
Ghost
I Quit You (Demo)
Memories
Million Dollar Girl

My Money
Nothing On
On Deck
Language of Love (feat. Taj Jackson)
Lil Chuuuch - Steadygrindin (feat. R. Kelly)
Like A Stripper
Rodeo Show (feat. Juvenile)
So Magical

U Turn
When She Do It
You Are My World

2012
It's On (feat. DJ Khaled & Ace Hood)
Misunderstood (feat. Jeremih)
Love's In Your Face
Lil Chuuuch - The Glamor (feat. R. Kelly)

2013
Her (feat. Roscoe Dash)
Lights On
Fuck Y'all
Poetic Sex
Girls Kissing Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment